Subject: RE: BOGUS Web site now LIVE!!!

Please refrain from attacking each other on this listserv.  Thanks for your
attention in this matter.  We all have a mutual goal for a successful ebXML
project.  Let's make it so.

I still need to see a pros/cons matrix why the URN is insufficient for our
needs, especially as it was an agreed upon position by the project team in
Orlando.  I will look at the website; perhaps it is embedded there.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 2:18 PM
To: Terry Allen
Cc: ebxml-regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: BOGUS Web site now LIVE!!!

Message text written by Terry Allen
>I see I am correct; I shall ignore "bizcodes" in the future as
noise.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

For more bogus information please point your bogus
browsers at http://www.bizcodes.org/repository

Unfortunately the information here is in bogus PDF format,
so unless you are using bogus software you will not be
able to access this from your bogus computer.

Only bogus people will of course need to reference this
bogus content, which is written in BOGUS, the official
language of TAMIR people.

Sent to you by the TAMIR fan club.

www.TAMIR.com - Terry Allen Must be Interminably Right.