Subject: RE: Wednesday

Message text written by INTERNET:sfuger@AIAG.ORG

Have there been many emails sent to the group in the last few weeks?  I've
only received two.  And this one has reference to one that I've never seen.

Sally Fuger
AIAG
Program Manager
Electronic Commerce

Sally,

Scott posted a 70k document - I reviewed that and responded - so the
email thread connection is less clear.

I think we'll have to pick better subject names! (Guilty).

Thanks, DW.