Subject: Re: Registry Services Specification v0.4 posted

Hi Finale,

Thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Please do so on the
list in future so we avoid same issues to be adressed
multiple time. I am taking the liberty of posting the response to the list. I
have addressed most of the mistakes you pointed out in v0.5 as described below.

Farrukh

"Finale Brian (edi1bxf)" wrote:

> Farrukh,
> Nice job.
> Just a couple of small items.
>
> Line 224 - the word 'using' used 2x, one right after the other.

Fixed

> Line 251 - You might want to change 'address' to 'address(es) or the wording
> to 'at least one' instead of 'one or more'.

Done

> Line 325 and 326 - I'm not clear on the meaning of this sentence.

>>it. The ExceptionResponseName is inferred from the sequence diagram from the
name of the method called upon failure of the >>Request method invocation.

Above means that you can look at the sequence diagram asociated with the
protocol being defined and look for the arrow that has the word failure in its
label. The method name describes the action name and the error response message
type.

> Lines 529 and 531 - You might want to use the ellipsis to show the sentences
> are not complete, and refer to your note.

Fixed to 531 to say:

2. The Registry Services will allow Registrants to combine and assemble Party
Profiles from previously defined TPA sub-elements.

> All Appendixes need more space between the appendix letter and the title of
> the appendix.
> For instance, BTPA at first glance looks like an acronym onto itself,
> instead of Appendix 'B' TPA...

You are right. I will try and figure out how to do this.

> Line 729 - 'Registar' s/b 'Registrar'.

Good eyes. Thanks.

> Regards,
>
> Brian Finale

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard