Subject: RegReg Classification and Interface Draft.

Attached PDF is the notes I have sent to Farrukh.

This is for FYI only - please wait until Farrukh has
had a chance to meld this material with his original
document before commenting.

Obviously there is a great deal of material here, so of
which replaces the original draft, but most of which is
an 'insert and join' process.

Next we need to get the BP/CC content structure from
them so we can complete those aspects of the
classification model.

We await Farrukh's editing with anticipation!

A challenge!!

Thanks, DW.

RegRep-Classf.PDF