Subject: Re: Whence ISO11179 Data Model?

Farrukh,

    The lastest version I know of can be found in the directory:

ftp://www.sdct.itl.nist.gov/L8/sc32wg2/projects/11179p3r/Current-mdl-terms/20000605-version/

You want the file which ends in .mdl

         11179-model-20000605.mdl

The ftp site is accesible via anonymous ftp, or via a web server.

Use this vesion of the model with caution.  It is not the most current version (which
has not
been published) and it may contain some errors.  However, I believe it to be the version

closest to the published draft of 11179-3.

There should be a new version of the model out in October some time.  I am familiar
with the model.  Doug Mann is the world expert on the model (i.e., the editor).

                        Frank Olken