Subject: Re: Spec Review meeting suggestions?

So far, Yuta's suggested times miraculously seem to work for every who has
responded privately or
publicly with the exception of Lisa who is not available on Wednesday. So we
are leaning towards
the time slot indicated below by Yuta. Please pencil in the times below until
we have a final decision
(noon EDT). If you have not sent your responses please focus your response
to whether you can make the time slots proposed below as the choices have been
narrowed by people who
have responded. Please send responses by noon EDT today.

Those who cannot make the meeting(s), please try and send in your comments
prior to the meeting to the mailing
list and we will make sure that the issues raised are discussed by those
present. Yuta or I will post a summary of the
meeting(s) for those who missed it/them.

Farrukh

Yutaka Yoshida wrote:

> How about
>
> Rep. Info. Model review - Wednesday 10AM PDT
> Reg. Service review - Thur 10AM PDT
>
> ?
> yutaka yoshida
>
>  > Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:10:11 -0400
>  > From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com>
>  > Subject: Spec Review meeting suggestions?
>  >
>  >
>  > Since I have not heard on proposed meeting times I would like to solicit
>  > the teams availability for conference calls to review the specs. I would
>  > like to propose the following slot.
>  >
>  > Please indicate your *unavailablity* only. No response would be
>  > considered availability. I would like to finalize the meeting logistics
>  > by noon tomorrow if possible.
>  >
>  > Repository Information Model Review
>  > --------------------------------------
>  >
>  > Agenda: review Repository Information Model v0.1 posted today
>  > Suggested times: Tue. any time after 2pm EDT, Wednesday any time,
>  >
>  > Registry Services v0.5
>  > ----------------------
>  >
>  > Agenda: review Registry Services v0.5 (will be posted tomorrow by noon
>  > EDT)
>  > Suggested times: Thur. 1pm onwards EDT, Friday any time as long as we
>  > are done by 5:30pm EDT
>  >
>  > --
>  > Regards,
>  > Farrukh
>  >

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard