Subject: Meeting Notice: Review Repository Information Model v0.1 draft

Scott is only available today. Since his participation is a must I am
scheduling our first review meeting today to accommodate him.

I am sorry about the short notice and to make up I will still be open to
a second review meeting on the same spec tomorrow at 1pm EDT (12pm CDT,
10am PDT) for those that could not make it today. Let me know if the
second meeting is necessary. If not then we will still meet tomorrow at
that time for review of the Registry Services spec. I am grateful for
your understanding how hard it is to set up meetings with so many
conflicting schedules.

I look forward to your participation and contribution.

Farrukh

Time
------
Today: 9/19/2000 at 2:30pm EDT (1:30CDT, 11:30PDT)
Duration: 1.5 hours

Agenda
---------
Review Repository Information Model v0.1

The dialup information :
----------------------------
USA: 800.892.0357
Sorry no toll-free for International callers: usa 612.352.7899
20 call-in sites are reserved

Meeting ID: 5589

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard