Subject: Reg service spec Cutoff Date for POC

In order to plan for the POC in Toyko, the cutoff date in which we will
"freeze" the Registry Service spec is next Friday, September 29, 2000.   We
will announce a version of the Reg Spec to the POC team that will allow the
POC developers to lock into a set of functionality and interfaces.  I
recommend between NOW and THEN that we REFINE the specification and NOT
introduce NEW functionality but focus on cleaning it up.

After the announcement and POC freeze, we can elaborate into other service
areas.

Scott