Subject: re: Information Model v0.2 preview

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

In the absence of time to update and distribute Information Model v0.2 I
am attaching the diagrams that show the changes in the model. I hope
that these would give you enough context to engage in reviewing the DTDs
tomorrow as well as give high level review to info model changes in
v0.2. Diagrams explained below:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Farrukh,

I would submit that it is way to early at this point to discuss the DTD's.

We need to agree on several matters first - and especially the
access model before diving down into this DTD level.

There are at least two other approaches that come to mind
here - and also we need to make very clear exactly what PoC
functionality is needed.

In the two leading contenders - a submitchangerequest is needed
that I'm not entirely clear the mechanims you are proposing
adequately address the business needs.

Scott's previous issue on functional naming touched on the
issues - but what this uncovers is vital in understanding
approaches here.

I'm on the road this week, but will look to provide more
concrete details on specifics on the access mechanisms
and also looking at the TRP issues related to
RegRep that are also crucial over the weekend.

Thanks, DW.