Subject: Registry and Repository Information Model v0.2

Attached is v0.2 for discussion in today's meeting. I realize that this
does not give the team a lot of time to read it but it is the best I
could manage. I have tried to incorporate the best of the ideas I have
heard from various team members. Special thanks to Yuta, Len, Joel,
Chris Ferris, Dale Moburg and David Burdett for giving some excellent
ideas, insights and corrections. Lets pull together to get this version
edited based on the meeting today so v0.3 can be ratified tomorrow as
"good enough for Tokyo POC".

Farrukh

RepositoryInfoModelv0-2.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard