Subject: Revised DTDs for Registry Services v0.7

Attached are the latest DTDs. Several relatively small changes have
resulted in *big* flexibility's thanks to suggestion from Chris Ferris
and others. Enhancements include:

-Changed RequestErrorResponse with ebXMLError defined by draft TRP error
handling specification.
-Allow for multiple object submission with optional classifications and
associations defined.
-Allow for multiple (bulk) object approval, deprecation, and removal.
-Allow for multiple classifications to be specified in
GetClassifiedObjectRequest

Note that several DTD, Request and Response message names have changed
subtly due to the addition of bulk operations (e.g. SubmitObjectRequest
=> SubmitObjectsRequest. You may want to remove (or move in different
directory) previous versions of the DTDs. I am sending all the DTDs even
though some may not have any changes.

I hope the team will like these changes. Registry Services v0.7 is still
being edited. If I don't submit it before the meeting I would still like
to propose that we review the DTDs as a high priority.

Finally, I forgot to acknowledge David Wallace Croft for his
contributions to the documents.

Farrukh

GetRootClassificationNodesRequest.dtd

ClassificationNode.dtd

DeprecateObjectsRequest.dtd

ebXMLError.dtd

GetClassificationTreeRequest.dtd

GetClassificationTreeResponse.dtd

GetClassifiedObjectsRequest.dtd

GetClassifiedObjectsResponse.dtd

ApproveObjectsRequest.dtd

GetRootClassificationNodesResponse.dtd

ManagedObject.dtd

RegisterPartyRequest.dtd

RemoveObjectsRequest.dtd

RequestAcceptedResponse.dtd

SubmitObjectsRequest.dtd

tpa_1_0_6.dtd

<?xml version = "1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE ClassificationNode SYSTEM "ClassificationNode.dtd">

<!--
This is a sample XML that is used to submit a Classification tree to the Registry.
Note that this is a recursive schema definition.
The parent attribute of a node in tree is implied by the enclosing ClassificationNode
The children nodes of a node are implied by enclosing immediate child elements
of type ClassificationNode.
-->
<ClassificationNode name = "Industry">
	<ClassificationNode name = "Automotive">
		<ClassificationNode name = "Geography">
			<ClassificationNode name = "US"/>
			<ClassificationNode name = "Europe"/>
		</ClassificationNode>
	</ClassificationNode>
	<ClassificationNode name = "Health Care"/>
	<ClassificationNode name = "Retail"/>
/ClassificationNode>
begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard