Subject: Is there a Reg/Rep list service issue?

I just received a reply (Sam's) to a message that was posted very early this
morning (Len's); however, I never received the original posting.  Is anyone
else out there having issues with the reg/rep list?

I humbly apologize for missing yesterday's conference call (I was flying
home from the TRP FTF).  Could detailed minutes from the conf call be posted
please.  Is a FTF planned between now and Tokyo?  Did anyone discuss the
status of the web site and did we decide on any near-term actions to update
the web-site?

Joel Munter
Intel - eArchitecture Solutions Lab
joel.d.munter@intel.com