Subject: TPA has attribute named "xmlns"

Hi,

	I was going thru the regrep DTDs and has a couple of minor/silly questions
:

	1.	In the regrep DTDs, (tpa_1_0_6.dtd and RegisterPartyRequest.dtd) the TPA
element has an attribute xmlns which gives error while validating. The error
is " An attribute named "xmlns" should not be declared". Should we change
the name of the attribute to something else ?

	2.	There is one edit error in the AutomotiveClassification.xml : missing a
"<" in Line 21.

	cheers