Subject: Information Model v0.3

I apologize to have been out of touch with the team for the last few
days. I have been traveling and just got back. I am catching up with
email still. Here is the Information Model v0.3 document. It has the
changes that I had noted from the review of v0.2 last week. Issues that
were raised that were considered post Tokyo have been logged in issues
section. I am hoping that the team feels that this version is the
officially sanctioned version for Tokyo POC. I will try and get the
Services v0.8 out later today. Thanks again for your valuable
contributions.

BTW I agree with Joel that we need a working web page for the teams
works-in-progress documents etc. And I also agree that we need to
improve meeting agenda and notes management discipline. I realize that
the team has been juggling their schedule on short notice to make
meetings that were hastily arranged. This has been by the necessity of
the time frame for Tokyo. Hopefully we will do better now that we are
getting beyond agreement on Tokyo spec content.

Farrukh

RepositoryInfoModelv0-3.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard