Subject: Re: TPA has attribute named "xmlns"

The xmlns attribute in tpaML 1.0.6 is only for use with XML Schema.  It
should be removed or commented out for use with a DTD.  Since this is the
tpaML 1.0.6 DTD rather than output from the TP team, the TP team will give
it due consideration at the appropriate time.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center