Subject: Re: agenda for tokyo

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

I think Yuta's point was that we need to focus on identifying and fixing
bugs
in the specs rather than an open ended "lets start from scratch" approach.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Farrukh,

We're talking at cross-purposes here.  The agreement was that the
current spec's were a shortlived start point to get us thru the PoC.

I don't buy that they are the be-all-and-end-all of things post-PoC.
There's alot more to be done than just some superficial 'bug-fixing',
so let's not fool ourselves.

Sure - I agree that the PoC participants can document and table
lessons learned.  I think we have to be prepared once we garner
that information that there may well be much better approaches
exposed that lead well beyond what we have right now.  This is
not a 'start from scratch' its solid engineering based on having
been there - then understanding much better ways of doing things
than we started with.

DW.