Subject: Re: Ad Hoc Query proposal

Hi Farrukh,
I can't open the pdf....errors...maybe others have this problem; I use
Acrobat 3.01....
Can you resend or source or something?
thanks,
Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com> on 11/10/2000 02:05:35 PM