Subject: Conference Call today: time and logistics reposted

There seems to be some confusion about the meeting time and logistics.
This message should clear any confusion as it has all teh information in
one message.

Here is what I had posted on the meeting time. Note the time is Eastern
not Pacific.

>Time: Friday Dec 1, 12pm EDT
>Duration: 2-3 hours as needed
>Agenda: Review the information model v0.41 (posted yesterday)
>Call Info: Scott will post later

Finally, here is the repost of the call  logistics that Scott had
posted:

>The dialup information is:
>USA: 800.892.0357
>Sorry no toll-free for International callers: usa 612.352.7899
>Meeting ID #3819
>25 locations setup

See you soon.

Farrukh