Subject: RE: ebXML Registry Teleconference: Friday December 1,2000 NOON - 2pm EST

Sorry for the delay Joel, I talked to the new webmaster yesterday, and now
have access to the website (password was changed).

I will attempt to type up today after the telecon.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 1:47 AM
To: 'Nieman, Scott'; 'ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org'
Subject: RE: ebXML Registry Teleconference: Friday December 1, 2000 NOON
- 2pm EST

scott,
please honor my request for a "complete and unbiased" summary of events and
decisions made at the tokyo conference.  if you do not plan to honor this
request anytime soon, then at least honor me and say so!  at tokyo plus
almost three weeks, i am disapointed that i still have not seen this from
you.
thanks,
joel munter