Subject: Teleconference : Thursday 12/28

Meeting Date: 12/28/2000
Meeting Time: 12:30-4pm CST (please note CST)

The dialup information is:
USA: 800.892.0357
Sorry no toll-free for International callers: usa 612.352.7899
Meeting ID #6358
25 locations setup

Sorry about the short notice, but I have been away from my computer for
several days.

We need to get the RIM and RS specifications to QR ASAP in order to be on
schedule for the Geneva meeting.

RIM: We completed the edits of the RIM specification and no substantial
changes are accepted at this point for the version 1.0 (Geneva) release.
Any change may be reviewed for potential v2.0 (Vienna) release if needed.
This document is being forwarded to QR today.

RS: Farrukh edited the Security and Ad Hoc Query proposal into the latest
version.  This needs immediate review.  It is our only agenda topic.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE ABLE MAKE CHANGES TO THESE SPECIFICATIONS AFTER
THE FIRST PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD.  WE CAN EXPECT SEVERAL SUBSTANTIAL
COMMENTS.

Regards,

Scott