Subject: QRT Request to Review Registry Information Model v0.52

Tim,

I am address this to you as a representative to the QRT.  Please forward it
to your list.

This is an official request to have the QRT review the Registry Information
Model v0.52 (RIM for short).

The Registry Information Model is one of two specifications we promised to
have ready for the Geneva release.  The second specification will be the
Registry Services specification which should be out potentially this week
(12/29/2000), but possibly end of next week (1/5/2001).

Regards,

Scott

RegistryInfoModelv0[1].52.pdf