Subject: RIM 0.53 and RS 0.82 distribution

Attached are the latest RIM and RS documents. I have also attached
versions that have the change bars turned on (*Diffs*). It will be these
versions of the documents that we will be reviewing for the upcoming
face2face meeting.

BTW if you are planning on attending and have not yet let me know please
do so, so I can get an accurate head count.

Farrukh

RegistryInfoModelv0.53.pdf

RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-82.pdf

RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-82Diffs.pdf

RegistryInfoModelv0.53Diffs.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard