Subject: RE: XPATH query Take 2

Fine by me.  XPath is easier to learn than QUILT, and I think XPath would do
just fine.

Now for something different.....

Why wouldn't ebxml regrep simply define a set of calls which allow a
user/app to search for certain things?  The UDDI initiative did this with
their find_*() methods.  If the group were to do this, there would be no QL
holy war as vendors could use whatever technology that they are married to
to fulfill queries.  Vendors could extend the core to perform more complex
queries (they will anyway).

Comments?

-Matt

<<| message from: David RR Webber <Gnosis_@compuserve.com> |>>