Subject: RE: XPATH query Take 2

I agree with Matt. I assume that efficient implementations would store metadata
in an RDB or an ODB specializing in XML storage as DOM objects. In the RDB case there would be
a binding between XPATH queries and the RDB schema. I do not anticipate a
performance issue for queries against indexed content. I am currently investigating
what an XPATH to RDB binding would look like.

Farrukh