Subject: RE: A DBA perspective.

I tried to make this point in Tokyo with insufficient clarity. With all of
the good work done,
the focus has been on the Information model as a unit, but
the *only thing of importance* is specifying the Interface in context of
that information model.

Does anyone know if there been any proof-of-concept specifically of the
OASIS 1.1 spec?

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

David RR Webber <Gnosis_@compuserve.com>@compuserve.com> on 01/10/2001
11:46:26 AM