Subject: vOTE CALL: RE: Counter Proposal Paper Draft 0.9

I am going to call a vote VIA THIS LIST.

Very simple vote.

SHOULD WE CONSIDER THIS DOCUMENT AT THIS TIME?  (YES/NO with explanation)

My vote: NO.

Explanation: NOT NOW. My opinion is simple.  While there are elements of
this document that have some good thought into it, I think this counter
proposal needs so much work that we will never get a product into QR. Move
the existing RIM and RS to QR.

I recommend a NO vote because:
- Its not obvious to my how this proposal is better than the existing
proposal (from a pros cons point of view).
- the state of this document needs work
- the estimated time to incorporate this document is great
- the "dynamics" of this project team reminds me of a bunch of old mules
that prevent us from agreeing on a quick path

We'll have more time to talk later about this document, as I want more
information such as the origin etc.   I do see some interesting use cases,
but again, not enough time.

Regarding the vote, I would also appreciate those who are participating in
the POC for the registry to indicate in the body text, before your vote
result, so I can categorize the results.

Tally by the telecon, and if the vote is a tie, we discuss gory details on
Monday.

Scott