Subject: addressing public comments

Scott(N),

One thing we didn't finish is addressing public comments.
I attached two word files, one is RIM comments and the other
is RS comments (Thank you, Sally!). I really appreciate if you
could start filling them. Also, do you know if there's any
dead line to respond to them?

thanks,
yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems