Subject: Predicate Clause syntax ZIP

RegRep'rs,

attached is a refined predicate clause query syntax approach
as a simple refinement from Scotts IBM paper from Vancouver.

Basically what I have done is tinker with the XML syntax
with the following objectives:

1) Shave clock-cycles by making the XML syntax parse
     much faster.

2) Retain all the ability to validate the clause syntax
    using the DTD syntax definition approach.

3) Make the syntax more concise to aid
     usability and reduce margins for error.

I retained pretty much all the advantages of the original
in being able to validate the query using the DTD and
also enhanced the compound construct parsing
and clarity.

Hope this meets with approval  - and if so we can just update
the examples to utilize the new concise syntax.

Thanks, DW.

ebXML-clause.ZIP