Subject: New Contact Information for JP Morgenthal

Title: New Contact Information for JP Morgenthal

NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NO LONGER BE FUNCTIONAL AFTER MARCH 7, 2001
PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS: jpm@ethinksys.com

It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have returned to the role of independent consultant.  In doing so, I leave XMLSolutions Corporation and thus will no longer be representing that as part of the ebXML initiative.

I want to take a moment to tell you all what a pleasure it has been working with you.   I have truly enjoyed it.  If anyone knows of a company looking for ebXML representation, please let them know that I am available to assist them.

More information will be following shortly, however, given this e-mail address will not longer be functional after March 7th, I wanted to pass on my new contact information.

In my new endeavor, I will be providing outsourced CTO services and strategic B2B consulting.

JP Morgenthal
Principal
eThink Systems, Inc.
jpm@ethinksys.com