Subject: Re: External ID draft

David,

I will refrain from a pissing contest with you. As usual you are spreading
misinformation about Sun as if it is a well known fact. FWIW, Sun does not need
to share its product plans with you. More importantly, Sun's or XML Global's
product plans are quite irrelvant to the disussion we were having.

Bottom line is that you are unable to make a credible technical or business
case on your assertions that:

-CC is registry entry (metadata) and not repository item (content).
-CC assembly tools should be part of registry scope

I have asserted that both of above statements are false and have given sound
reasons.

As has been the historical pattern, when you have no ground to stand on you
resort to personal attacks on me and my company.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703