Subject: Re: Registry concern with specifying common vertical structures

Scott,

As I mentioned in the meeting yesterday it is common for registry specs to
define PostalAddress (UDDI defines Address as a type, OASIS defines the
attributes of address but not the type, ISO 11179n defines type). I think we
need the type in the model. The attributes could be tweaked.

Just my 2cents.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh