Subject: Re: Registry concern with specifying common vertical structures

Farrukh,
And as I mentioned in the meeting, I agree it is needed of course, but I
believe it to be best to allow the utilzation community of an ebXML
Registry define that structure. ebXML Registry is not UDDI, and most likely
there will be many ebXML Registries for specific communities, unlike UDDI,
and those communities are best served by letting *them* define that
structure.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Farrukh Najmi <najmi@east.sun.com> on 03/15/2001 09:52:06 AM