Subject: RE: minutes of 3/30 conf. call

All,

After I jumped on my plane, the consensus of the group from the telecon was
to addresses type number 1 (RofR).  This effort would benefit with the page
3 graphic in my powerpoint, with CPP information of each registry provided
to RofR.  It is critical to know why I would want to visit a given registry.
I feel that targeting the automotive registry just because I am in the
automotive industry is insufficent, especially when I participate in many
industries.

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200104/msg00011.html

The proposal suggests that the registry CPP stored in the RofR contain at
least references to the classification schemes supported by each registry.

The balance of the proposal suggests a potential architecture for number 2.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Yoshida [mailto:Yutaka.Yoshida@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 12:27 PM
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: minutes of 3/30 conf. call

sorry for being late...
Just a rough capture of the discussion in the last conf. call.

* Distributed registry

  + three types of registry
    1. Registry of Registry
    2. Federated Registry
    3. Listing all businesses in UDDI with pointers to ebXML Registry

  Team agreed to address 1. in the spec and defer 2. under this
  time constraints. Number 3 is not only an ebXML regrep issue,
  and needs an alignment with UDDI.

* Other Action Items.

  RS update - Lisa
  Filter Query update - Nikola, Len
  Reg of Reg - Farrukh, John P.
  Implicit CPA - Farrukh
  RIM update - Yuta

  All items are supposed to be completed by next conf. call, which
  is on coming Fri(4/6), 10AM PDT.

yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems