Subject: RE: Resubmission of Distributed Registry Approaches.ppt

Message text written by "Welsh, David"
>Can you show me in the TP document that part you are looking at ?

Thanks
DMcSW<

David,

It will be in the Registry docs, not the TRP ones.

When you look at a CPP - it is evident that the 'party' can
in fact be the registry itself - acting as a service provider.

Then the registry queries themselves are the actions
that can be supported  - GetRegistryContent() et al...

Somewhere in the email archives should be the ones
Farrukh did for Tokyo - I recall each participant had to
create their own and send them to Dale....

Thanks, DrrW.