Subject: Incorrect mappings in RIM interfaces

In a couple of places in the RIM spec, there's a mapping from certain getXXX values to attributes that don't exist. For an example of what I'm talking about, here's an excerpt from the table for RegistryEntry:

RegistryEntry:

[Method Summary]
Collection getAssociatedObjects()
Returns the collection of Objects associated with this
object. Maps to attribute named associatedObjects.

Collection getAuditTrail()
Returns the complete audit trail of all requests that
effected a state change in this object as an ordered Collection
of AuditableEvent objects. Maps to attribute named
auditTrail.

Collection getClassificationNodes()
Returns the collection of ClassificationNodes associated
with this object. Maps to attribute named
classificationNodes.

  In each case, I can't find an ATTLIST containing attributes named "associatedObjects", "auditTrail", or "classificationNodes", nor does it make any sense for there to be a single attribute value in the DTD. I think this part of the ebXML documentation has been brought directly out of someone's JavaDocs and some irrelevant information has been captured into the RIM by accident.

--
// Michael Joya
// XML Global Research and Development