Subject: Re: Plain text copy of the DTD

Attached are the same files Farrukh sent on 3/19.
- http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200103/msg00110.html

Please keep in mind that Registry.dtd will likely be changed.

yutaka yoshida
Sun Microsystems

 > Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:18:01 -0700
 > From: Michael Joya <mike.joya@xmlglobal.com>
 >
 >   Hi, I'm looking for a plain text copy of the Registry RS v0.88 DTD. I could
not cut & paste the one out of the PDF without the line numbers coming through.

<!ELEMENT ebXMLError  (ErrorHeader , ErrorLocation* )>

<!ATTLIST ebXMLError  xml:lang NMTOKEN  #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT ErrorHeader  (Severity , ErrorCode , ErrorDesc? , MinRetrySecs? )>

<!ATTLIST ErrorHeader  ID NMTOKEN  #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT Severity  (#PCDATA )>

<!-- Either Warning, TransientError or HardError -->

<!ELEMENT ErrorCode  (#PCDATA )>

<!-- string max 14 char -->

<!ELEMENT ErrorDesc  (#PCDATA )>

<!-- string max 256 (?) char -->

<!ELEMENT MinRetrySecs  (#PCDATA )>

<!-- An integer -->

<!ELEMENT SwVendorErrorRef  (#PCDATA )>

<!-- string max 256 (?) chars -->

<!ELEMENT ErrorLocation  (RefToMessageId? ,  (Href | XMLDocumentErrorLocn ) )>

<!ATTLIST ErrorLocation  ID NMTOKEN  #REQUIRED >

<!ELEMENT RefToMessageId  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT Href  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT XMLDocumentErrorLocn  (DocumentId , Xpath )>

<!ELEMENT DocumentId  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT Xpath  (#PCDATA )>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XML Spy v3.5 NT (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Farrukh Najmi (Sun Microsystems) -->
<!--Generated by XML Authority-->
<!-- Begin information model mapping. -->
<!ENTITY % errorSchema SYSTEM "ebXMLError.dtd">
%errorSchema;

<!--
ObjectAttributes are attributes from the Object interface in RIM.

id may be empty. If specified it may be in urn:uuid format or be in some arbitrary format.
If id is empty registry must generate globally unique id.
If id is provided and in proper UUID syntax (starts with urn:uuid:) registry will honour it
If id is provided and is not in proper UUID syntax then it is used for linkage within document
and is ignored by the registry. In this case the registry generates a UUID for id attribute.

id must not be null when object is being retrieved from the registry.
-->
<!ENTITY % ObjectAttributes "
   id          ID  #IMPLIED
   name        CDATA  #IMPLIED
   description CDATA  #IMPLIED
">

<!--
Use as a proxy for an Object that is in the registry already.
Specifies the id attribute of the object in the registry as its id attribute.
id attribute in ObjectAttributes is exactly the same syntax and semantics as id attribute in Object.
-->
<!ELEMENT ObjectRef EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ObjectRef
	id ID #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT ObjectRefList (ObjectRef)*>

<!--
RegistryEntryAttributes are attributes from the RegistryEntry interface in RIM.
It inherits ObjectAttributes
-->
<!ENTITY % RegistryEntryAttributes " %ObjectAttributes;
   majorVersion     CDATA  '1'
   minorVersion     CDATA  '0'

   status           CDATA  #IMPLIED
   userVersion      CDATA  #IMPLIED
   stability        CDATA  'Dynamic'
   expirationDate   CDATA  #IMPLIED">

<!ELEMENT RegistryEntry (SlotList?)>
<!ATTLIST RegistryEntry
	%RegistryEntryAttributes;

<!ELEMENT Value (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT ValueList (Value*)>
<!ELEMENT Slot (ValueList?)>
<!ATTLIST Slot
	name CDATA #REQUIRED
	slotType CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT SlotList (Slot*)>

<!--
ExtrinsicObject are attributes from the ExtrinsicObject interface in RIM.
It inherits RegistryEntryAttributes
-->

<!ELEMENT ExtrinsicObject (ClassificationIndexList?)>
<!ATTLIST ExtrinsicObject
	%RegistryEntryAttributes;
	contentURI CDATA #REQUIRED
	mimeType CDATA #IMPLIED
	objectType CDATA #REQUIRED
	opaque (true | false) "false"

<!--
A ClassificationIndexList is specified on ExtrinsicObjects of objectType 'Schema' to define
an automatic Classification of instance objects of the schema using
the specified classificationNode as parent and a ClassificationNode
created or selected by the object content as selected by the contentIdentifier
-->
<!ELEMENT ClassificationIndex EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ClassificationIndex
	%ObjectAttributes;
	classificationNode IDREF #REQUIRED
	contentIdentifier CDATA #REQUIRED

<!-- ClassificationIndexList contains new ClassificationIndexes  -->
<!ELEMENT ClassificationIndexList (ClassificationIndex)*>

<!ENTITY % IntrinsicObjectAttributes " %RegistryEntryAttributes;">

<!-- Leaf classes that reflect the concrete classes in RIM -->
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryList (Association | Classification | ClassificationNode | Package | ExternalLink | ExternalIdentifier | Organization | ExtrinsicObject | ObjectRef)*>

<!--
An ExternalLink specifies a link from a RegistryEntry and an external URI
-->
<!ELEMENT ExternalLink EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ExternalLink
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	externalURI CDATA #IMPLIED

<!--
An ExternalIdentifier provides an identifier for a RegistryEntry

The value is the value of the identifier (e.g. the social security number)
-->
<!ELEMENT ExternalIdentifier EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ExternalIdentifier
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	value CDATA #REQUIRED

<!--
An Association specifies references to two previously submitted
registry entrys.

The sourceObject is id of the sourceObject in association
The targetObject is id of the targetObject in association
-->
<!ELEMENT Association EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST Association
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	fromLabel CDATA #IMPLIED
	toLabel CDATA #IMPLIED
	associationType CDATA #REQUIRED
	bidirection (true | false) "false"
	sourceObject IDREF #REQUIRED
	targetObject IDREF #REQUIRED

<!--
A Classification specifies references to two registry entrys.

The classifiedObject is id of the Object being classified.
The classificationNode is id of the ClassificationNode classying the object
-->
<!ELEMENT Classification EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST Classification
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	classifiedObject IDREF #REQUIRED
	classificationNode IDREF #REQUIRED

<!--
A Package is a named collection of objects.
-->
<!ELEMENT Package EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST Package
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;

<!-- Attributes inherited by various types of telephone number elements -->
<!ENTITY % TelephoneNumberAttributes " areaCode   CDATA  #REQUIRED
   contryCode CDATA  #REQUIRED
   extension  CDATA  #IMPLIED
   number     CDATA  #REQUIRED
   url        CDATA  #IMPLIED">
<!ELEMENT TelephoneNumber EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST TelephoneNumber
	%TelephoneNumberAttributes;

<!ELEMENT FaxNumber EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST FaxNumber
	%TelephoneNumberAttributes;

<!ELEMENT PagerNumber EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST PagerNumber
	%TelephoneNumberAttributes;

<!ELEMENT MobileTelephoneNumber EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST MobileTelephoneNumber
	%TelephoneNumberAttributes;

<!-- PostalAddress -->
<!ELEMENT PostalAddress EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST PostalAddress
	city CDATA #REQUIRED
	country CDATA #REQUIRED
	postalCode CDATA #REQUIRED
	state CDATA #REQUIRED
	street CDATA #REQUIRED

<!-- PersonName -->
<!ELEMENT PersonName EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST PersonName
	firstName CDATA #REQUIRED
	middleName CDATA #REQUIRED
	lastName CDATA #REQUIRED

<!-- Organization -->
<!ELEMENT Organization (PostalAddress, FaxNumber?, TelephoneNumber)>
<!ATTLIST Organization
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	parent IDREF #IMPLIED
	primaryContact IDREF #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT User (PersonName, PostalAddress, TelephoneNumber, MobileTelephoneNumber?, FaxNumber?, PagerNumber?)>
<!ATTLIST User
	%ObjectAttributes;
	organization IDREF #IMPLIED
	email CDATA #IMPLIED
	url CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT AuditableEvent EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST AuditableEvent
	%ObjectAttributes;
	eventType CDATA #REQUIRED
	registryEntry IDREF #REQUIRED
	timestamp CDATA #REQUIRED
	user IDREF #REQUIRED

<!--
ClassificationNode is used to submit a Classification tree to the Registry.

parent is the id to the parent node. code is an optional code value for a ClassificationNode
often defined by an external taxonomy (e.g. NAICS)
-->
<!ELEMENT ClassificationNode EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ClassificationNode
	%IntrinsicObjectAttributes;
	parent IDREF #IMPLIED
	code CDATA #IMPLIED

<!--
End information model mapping.

Begin Registry Services Interface
-->
<!ELEMENT RequestAcceptedResponse EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST RequestAcceptedResponse
	xml:lang NMTOKEN #REQUIRED
	interfaceId CDATA #REQUIRED
	requestMessage CDATA #REQUIRED
	actionId CDATA #REQUIRED

<!--
The SubmittedObject provides meta data for submitted object
Note object being submitted is in a separate document that is not
in this DTD.
-->
<!ELEMENT SubmitObjectsRequest (RegistryEntryList)>
<!ELEMENT AddSlotsRequest (ObjectRef, SlotList)+>
<!-- Only need name in Slot within SlotList -->
<!ELEMENT RemoveSlotsRequest (ObjectRef, SlotList)+>
<!--
The ObjectRefList is the list of
refs to the registry entrys being approved.
-->
<!ELEMENT ApproveObjectsRequest (ObjectRefList)>
<!--
The ObjectRefList is the list of
refs to the registry entrys being deprecated.
-->
<!ELEMENT DeprecateObjectsRequest (ObjectRefList)>
<!--
The ObjectRefList is the list of
refs to the registry entrys being removed
-->
<!ELEMENT RemoveObjectsRequest (ObjectRefList)>
<!ATTLIST RemoveObjectsRequest
	deletionScope (DeleteAll | DeleteRepositoryItemOnly) "DeleteAll"

<!ELEMENT GetRootClassificationNodesRequest EMPTY>
<!--
The namePattern follows SQL-92 syntax for the pattern specified in
LIKE clause. It allows for selecting only those root nodes that match
the namePattern. The default value of '*' matches all root nodes.
-->
<!ATTLIST GetRootClassificationNodesRequest
	namePattern CDATA "*"

<!--
The response includes one or more ClassificationNodes
-->
<!ELEMENT GetRootClassificationNodesResponse ((ClassificationNode+) | ebXMLError)>
<!--
Get the classification tree under the ClassificationNode specified parentRef.

If depth is 1 just fetch immediate child
nodes, otherwise fetch the descendant tree upto the specified depth level.
If depth is 0 that implies fetch entire sub-tree
-->
<!ELEMENT GetClassificationTreeRequest EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST GetClassificationTreeRequest
	parent CDATA #REQUIRED
	depth CDATA "1"

<!--
The response includes one or more ClassificationNodes which includes only
immediate ClassificationNode children nodes if depth attribute in
GetClassificationTreeRequest was 1, otherwise the decendent nodes
upto specified depth level are returned.
-->
<!ELEMENT GetClassificationTreeResponse ((ClassificationNode+) | ebXMLError)>
<!--
Get refs to all registry entrys that are classified by all the
ClassificationNodes specified by ObjectRefList.
Note this is an implicit logical AND operation
-->
<!ELEMENT GetClassifiedObjectsRequest (ObjectRefList)>
<!--
objectType attribute can specify the type of objects that the registry
client is interested in, that is classified by this ClassificationNode.
It is a String that matches a choice in the type attribute of ExtrinsicObject.
The default value of '*' implies that client is interested in all types
of registry entrys that are classified by the specified ClassificationNode.
-->
<!--
The response includes a RegistryEntryList which has zero or more
RegistryEntrys that are classified by the ClassificationNodes
specified in the ObjectRefList in GetClassifiedObjectsRequest.
-->
<!ELEMENT GetClassifiedObjectsResponse (RegistryEntryList | ebXMLError)>
<!--
An Ad hoc query request specifies a query string as defined by [RS] in the queryString attribute
-->
<!ELEMENT AdhocQueryRequest (FilterQuery | GetRegistryEntry | GetRepositoryItem | SQLQuery)>
<!ELEMENT SQLQuery (#PCDATA)>
<!--
The response includes a RegistryEntryList which has zero or more
RegistryEntrys that match the query specified in AdhocQueryRequest.
-->
<!ELEMENT AdhocQueryResponse (RegistryEntryList | FilterQueryResult | GetRegistryEntryResult | GetRepositoryItemResult | ebXMLError)>
<!--
Gets the actual content (not metadata) specified by the ObjectRefList
-->
<!ELEMENT GetContentRequest (ObjectRefList)>
<!--
The GetObjectsResponse will have no sub-elements if there were no errors.
The actual contents will be in the other payloads of the message.
If any errors were encountered the message will contain the ebXMLError and
the content payloads will be empty.
-->
<!ELEMENT GetContentResponse (ebXMLError?)>
<!--
Describes the capability profile for the registry and what optional features
are supported
-->
<!ELEMENT RegistryProfile (OptionalFeaturesSupported)>
<!ATTLIST RegistryProfile
	version CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT OptionalFeaturesSupported EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST OptionalFeaturesSupported
	sqlQuery (true | false) "false"
	xQuery (true | false) "false"

<!-- Begin FilterQuery DTD -->
<!ELEMENT FilterQuery (RegistryEntryQuery | AuditableEventQuery | ClassificationNodeQuery | RegistryPackageQuery | OrganizationQuery)>
<!ELEMENT FilterQueryResult (RegistryEntryQueryResult | AuditableEventQueryResult | ClassificationNodeQueryResult | RegistryPackageQueryResult | OrganizationQueryResult)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryQueryResult (RegistryEntryView*)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryView EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST RegistryEntryView
	objectURN CDATA #REQUIRED
	contentURL CDATA #IMPLIED
	objectID CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT AuditableEventQueryResult (AuditableEventView*)>
<!ELEMENT AuditableEventView EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST AuditableEventView
	objectID CDATA #REQUIRED
	timestamp CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT ClassificationNodeQueryResult (ClassificationNodeView*)>
<!ELEMENT ClassificationNodeView EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ClassificationNodeView
	objectURN CDATA #REQUIRED
	contentURL CDATA #IMPLIED
	objectID CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT RegistryPackageQueryResult (RegistryPackageView*)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryPackageView EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST RegistryPackageView
	objectURN CDATA #REQUIRED
	contentURL CDATA #IMPLIED
	objectID CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT OrganizationQueryResult (OrganizationView*)>
<!ELEMENT OrganizationView EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST OrganizationView
	orgURN CDATA #REQUIRED
	contactURL CDATA #IMPLIED
	objectID CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT StatusResult (Success | (Exception | Warning)+)>
<!ELEMENT Success EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT Exception (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST Exception
	code CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT Warning (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST Warning
	code CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryQuery (RegistryEntryFilter?, AsSourceAssociation*, AsTargetAssociation*, RegistryEntryClassification*, SubmittingOrgFilter?, ResponsibleOrgFilter?, ExternalLinkFilter*, RegistryEntryAuditableEvent*)>
<!ELEMENT AsSourceAssociation (AssociationFilter?, RegistryEntryFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT AsTargetAssociation (AssociationFilter?, RegistryEntryFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryClassification (ClassificationFilter?, ClassificationNodeFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT SubmittingOrgFilter (OrganizationFilter?, ContactFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT ResponsibleOrgFilter (OrganizationFilter?, ContactFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryAuditableEvent (AuditableEventFilter?, UserFilter?, OrganizationFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT AuditableEventQuery (AuditableEventFilter?, RegistryEntryQuery*, UserFilter?, OrganizationQuery?)>
<!ELEMENT ClassificationNodeQuery (ClassificationNodeFilter?, ClassifiesRegistryEntry*, HasParentNode?, HasSubnode*)>
<!ELEMENT ClassifiesRegistryEntry (ClassificationFilter?, RegistryEntryQuery?)>
<!ELEMENT HasParentNode (ClassificationNodeFilter?, HasParentNode?)>
<!ELEMENT HasSubnode (ClassificationNodeFilter?, HasSubnode*)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryPackageQuery (PackageFilter?, PackageHasMember*)>
<!ELEMENT PackageHasMember (RegistryEntryQuery?)>
<!ELEMENT OrganizationQuery (OrganizationFilter?, SubmitsEntry*, HasParentOrganization?, InvokesEvent*, ContactFilter*)>
<!ELEMENT SubmitsEntry (RegistryEntryQuery?)>
<!ELEMENT HasParentOrganization (OrganizationFilter?, HasParentOrganization?)>
<!ELEMENT InvokesEvent (UserFilter?, AuditableEventFilter?, RegistryEntryQuery?)>
<!ELEMENT GetRegistryEntry (RegistryEntryQuery, WithClassifications?, WithAsSourceAssociations?, WithAsTargetAssociations?, WithAuditableEvents?, WithExternalLinks?)>
<!ELEMENT WithClassifications (ClassificationFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT WithAsSourceAssociations (AssociationFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT WithAsTargetAssociations (AssociationFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT WithAuditableEvents (AuditableEventFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT WithExternalLinks (ExternalLinkFilter?)>
<!ELEMENT GetRegistryEntryResult (RegistryEntryMetadata*, StatusResult)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryMetadata (RegistryEntry, Classification*, AsSourceAssociations?, AsTargetAssociations?, AuditableEvent*, ExternalLink*)>
<!ELEMENT AsSourceAssociations (Association*)>
<!ELEMENT AsTargetAssociations (Association*)>
<!ELEMENT GetRepositoryItem (RegistryEntryQuery, RecursiveAssociationOption?, WithShortDescription?)>
<!ELEMENT RecursiveAssociationOption (AssociationRole+)>
<!ATTLIST RecursiveAssociationOption
	depthLimit CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT AssociationRole EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST AssociationRole
	role CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT WithShortDescription EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT GetRepositoryItemResult (RepositoryItem*, StatusResult)>
<!ELEMENT RepositoryItem (RegistryPackage | ExtrinsicObject | WithdrawnObject | ExternalItem)>
<!ATTLIST RepositoryItem
	identifier CDATA #REQUIRED
	name CDATA #REQUIRED
	repositoryURL CDATA #REQUIRED
	objectType CDATA #REQUIRED
	status CDATA #REQUIRED
	stability CDATA #REQUIRED
	description CDATA #IMPLIED

<!ELEMENT RegistryPackage EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT WithdrawnObject EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT ExternalItem EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT ObjectFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT RegistryEntryFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT IntrinsicObjectFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT ExtrinsicObjectFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT PackageFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT OrganizationFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT ContactFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT ClassificationNodeFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT AssociationFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT ClassificationFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT ExternalLinkFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT AuditableEventFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT UserFilter (Clause)>
<!ELEMENT Clause (SimpleClause | CompoundClause)>
<!ELEMENT SimpleClause (BooleanClause | RationalClause | StringClause)>
<!ATTLIST SimpleClause
	leftArgument CDATA #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT CompoundClause (Clause, Clause+)>
<!ATTLIST CompoundClause
	connectivePredicate (And | Or) #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT BooleanClause EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST BooleanClause
	booleanPredicate (true | false) #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT RationalClause (IntClause | FloatClause)>
<!ATTLIST RationalClause
	logicalPredicate (LE | LT | GE | GT | EQ | NE) #REQUIRED

<!ELEMENT IntClause (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST IntClause
	e-dtype NMTOKEN #FIXED "int"

<!ELEMENT FloatClause (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST FloatClause
	e-dtype NMTOKEN #FIXED "float"

<!ELEMENT StringClause (#PCDATA)>
<!ATTLIST StringClause
	stringPredicate (contains | -contains | startswith | -startswith | endswith | -endswith) #REQUIRED

<!-- End FilterQuery DTD -->
<!--
The contrived root node
-->
<!ELEMENT RootElement (RequestAcceptedResponse | ebXMLError | SubmitObjectsRequest | ApproveObjectsRequest | DeprecateObjectsRequest | RemoveObjectsRequest | GetRootClassificationNodesRequest | GetRootClassificationNodesResponse | GetClassificationTreeRequest | GetClassificationTreeResponse | GetClassifiedObjectsRequest | GetClassifiedObjectsResponse | AdhocQueryRequest | AdhocQueryResponse | GetContentRequest | GetContentResponse | AddSlotsRequest | RemoveSlotsRequest | RegistryProfile)>
<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE SubmitObjectsRequest SYSTEM "file:///C:/jsews/jaxr/schema/Registry.dtd">
<SubmitObjectsRequest>
	<RegistryEntryList>
		<!--The following 3 objects package specified ExtrinsicObject in specified Package, where both the Package and the ExtrinsicObject are being submitted -->
		<Package id = "acmePackage1" name = "Package #1" description = "ACME's package #1"/>
		<ExtrinsicObject id = "acmeCPP1" contentURI = "CPP1" objectType = "CPP" name = "Widget Profile" description = "ACME's profile for selling widgets"/>
		<Association id = "acmePackage1-acmeCPP1-Assoc" associationType = "Packages" sourceObject = "acmePackage1" targetObject = "acmeCPP1"/>
		<!--The following 3 objects package specified ExtrinsicObject in specified Package, where the Package is being submitted and the ExtrinsicObject is already in registry -->
		<Package id = "acmePackage2" name = "Package #2" description = "ACME's package #2"/>
		<ObjectRef id = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<Association id = "acmePackage2-alreadySubmittedCPP-Assoc" associationType = "Packages" sourceObject = "acmePackage2" targetObject = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<!--The following 3 objects package specified ExtrinsicObject in specified Package, where the Package and the ExtrinsicObject are already in registry -->
		<ObjectRef id = "urn:uuid:b2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<ObjectRef id = "urn:uuid:c2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<!-- id is unspecified implying that registry must create a uuid for this object -->
		<Association associationType = "Packages" sourceObject = "urn:uuid:b2345678-1234-1234-123456789012" targetObject = "urn:uuid:c2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<!--The following 3 objects externally link specified ExtrinsicObject using specified ExternalLink, where both the ExternalLink and the ExtrinsicObject are being submitted -->
		<ExternalLink id = "acmeLink1" name = "Link #1" description = "ACME's Link #1"/>
		<ExtrinsicObject id = "acmeCPP2" contentURI = "CPP2" objectType = "CPP" name = "Sprockets Profile" description = "ACME's profile for selling sprockets"/>
		<Association id = "acmeLink1-acmeCPP2-Assoc" associationType = "ExternallyLinks" sourceObject = "acmeLink1" targetObject = "acmeCPP2"/>
		<!--
                The following 2 objects externally link specified ExtrinsicObject using specified ExternalLink, where the ExternalLink is being submitted and the
                ExtrinsicObject is already in registry. Note that the targetObject points to an ObjectRef in a previous line
                -->
		<ExternalLink id = "acmeLink2" name = "Link #2" description = "ACME's Link #2"/>
		<Association id = "acmeLink2-alreadySubmittedCPP-Assoc" associationType = "ExternallyLinks" sourceObject = "acmeLink2" targetObject = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<!--
                The following 2 objects externally identify specified ExtrinsicObject using specified ExternalIdentifier, where the ExternalIdentifier is being submitted and the
                ExtrinsicObject is already in registry. Note that the targetObject points to an ObjectRef in a previous line
                -->
		<ExternalIdentifier id = "acmeDUNSId" name = "DUNS" description = "DUNS ID for ACME" value = "13456789012"/>
		<Association id = "acmeDUNSId-alreadySubmittedCPP-Assoc" associationType = "ExternallyIdentifies" sourceObject = "acmeDUNSId" targetObject = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<!--
		The following show submission of a brand new classification scheme in its entirety
		-->
		<ClassificationNode id = "geographyNode" name = "Geography" description = "The Geography scheme example from Registry Services Spec"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "asiaNode" name = "Asia" description = "The Asia node under the Geography node" parent = "geographyNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "japanNode" name = "Japan" description = "The Japan node under the Asia node" parent = "asiaNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "koreaNode" name = "Korea" description = "The Korea node under the Asia node" parent = "koreaNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "europeNode" name = "Europe" description = "The Europe node under the Geography node" parent = "geographyNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "germanyNode" name = "Germany" description = "The Germany node under the Asia node" parent = "europeNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "northAmericaNode" name = "North America" description = "The North America node under the Geography node" parent = "geographyNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "usNode" name = "US" description = "The US node under the Asia node" parent = "asiaNode"/>
		<!--
		The following show submission of a Automotive sub-tree of ClassificationNodes that gets added to an existing classification scheme named 'Industry'
               that is already in the registry
		-->
		<ObjectRef id = "urn:uuid:d2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "automotiveNode" name = "Automotive" description = "The Automotive sub-tree under Industry scheme" parent = "urn:uuid:d2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "partSuppliersNode" name = "Parts Supplier" description = "The Parts Supplier node under the Automotive node" parent = "automotiveNode"/>
		<ClassificationNode id = "engineSuppliersNode" name = "Engine Supplier" description = "The Engine Supplier node under the Automotive node" parent = "automotiveNode"/>
		<!--
		The following show submission of 2 Classifications of an object  that is already in the registry using 2 ClassificationNodes. One ClassificationNode
                is being submitted in this request (Japan) while the other is already in the registry.
		-->
		<Classification id = "japanClassification" description = "Classifies object by /Geography/Asia/Japan node" classifiedObject = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012" classificationNode = "japanNode"/>
		<Classification id = "classificationUsingExistingNode" description = "Classifies object using a node in the registry" classifiedObject = "urn:uuid:a2345678-1234-1234-123456789012" classificationNode = "urn:uuid:e2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
		<ObjectRef id = "urn:uuid:e2345678-1234-1234-123456789012"/>
	</RegistryEntryList>
</SubmitObjectsRequest>