Subject: Re: Work Plan Change, Agenda for 1/7, and Issues List

Mark, thanks very much for putting all of the comments into one document.  I suggest that we
all keep this for reference, but on first reading I believe we need to do considerable
editing and condensing before we come up with the final specification.   People offered many
comments which were great background, analysis, and opinions.  However, I don't think they
belong in a requirement specification.  What we need to focus on are specific, concise
requirements distilled from the comments that people offered.  I expect that the final
document may be less than 50% of the size of this draft.

Again, I propose that we make reviewing the specification and submissions a secondary
priority on the conference calls.  The primary priority should be to discuss issues.  We will
have plenty of time in Orlando to go over each of the submissions and review the final
document.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/