Subject: Discussion method of the group

Dear Mike,

I would like to congratulate you and the group for the progress you make and,
joining on the discussion from the outside, I see a lot of progress. However,
and excuse me for my ingnorance if I don't have the complete picture as an
outsider, I have a difficulty to asses were the group is, what are the issues
and were we are for the requirements list.

To provide for a easy follow/up and tracking of discussions here in UN, we have
the habit to produce two documents, numbered, and which contain the complete
state of a discussion: an issue list and the requirements list documents. We
then maintain these two documents after each meetings and discussions over the
net, recording the comments, progress, resolution etc and produce a revision of
these documents for public distribution. This also allows to provide information
for any request from the outside. Did the group produce such documents, and if
yes, could I have a copy of them?.

In case you don't have such documents or you need help to maintain, I would
gladly voluntier to produce and/or help to maintain such documents.

Regards, Jean