Subject: MOU Mgt Group

Someone on the ebXML requirements teleconference mentioned a URL for the
Memo of Understanding (MoU) Management Group. I didn't get to copy it
down. I would appreciate it if someone could post that URL to the list.
I had read about that activity in an article, but there was no URL in
the article, and web searches have been unfruitful. In summary:
A MoU established by the International Standards Organization (ISO),
International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and UN Economic
Commission for Europe (UN/ECE), to harmonize the definition and
semantics for business and information objects, including a
specification of standard data elements.
Thanks.
Kit.

--
    _/    _/             Kit C. J. Lueder
   _/   _/         _/   The MITRE Corp.         Tel:  703-883-5205