Subject: Out of Office; Requirements Team Conference Call

Folks,

I've had a death in the family and will be out of the office off and on
this week.   Please do not expect an immediate response from me this
week for phone calls or e-mails.

Regarding the project team web page for our work area, if I am able to
get it completed at all this week it will not be until the end of the
week.

I have sent to Mark my draft for the sections of the requirements
specification that I had planned to complete.   If he is able to
complete the full draft in time for at least a cursory review before
Friday, we'll go ahead and have our conference call at 11:30 CST as we
discussed.  If not, we'll wait to discuss it until Orlando.

Regards,

Mike
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/