Subject: Best Wishes

Dear Mike, Tom and Team,

I apologise for making so little contribution to the discussion lately, and
missing the last two conference calls.  Being a solo consultant means I have
no spare resource when things are jumping.  Maybe I'll have an XML product to
talk about when ebXML comes to Brussels in some compensation.

I would like you all to know that I have been impressed with the quality and
cogence of the debate on framing the requirements.  One reason I didn't
contribute much is that you others were making arguments with more practical
understanding and elegance of expression than I could muster.

I hope you reach a consensus when you speak today, and that your hard work is
endorsed by all in Orlando.

All the best,

Kathleen Tyson-Quah
KTQ Consulting Limited