Subject: Re:ebXML Requirements Conference Call 1/28 - As Planned

I may be able to participate in today's call, but only
for a little while. I would like to say now that I am
very impressed with this requirements document.

I will offer more useful comments later, but for the
next draft, I would appreciate a header on the document,
including date of publications, editor and contributing
authors with their email addresses.

Thanks,

Murray