Subject: illustration of business requirements

Greetings,

Attached jpeg is of the illustration that was shown to us by the Business
Requirements group during our meeting with them.  After looking at it several
times, I am wondering if it is something we want to include in our requirements
document.  Placement would be in the beginning of section 3 to show how the work
of all of the technical task groups tie together.  Please let me hear from you
soonest on two fronts - do you support the context of the picture, and do you
believe it should be in the requirements document?.

    Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow
______
LMI Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
mcrawfor@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org
"Opportunity is what you make of it"