Subject: ebXML Requirements Conference Call Feb 24

We will have our next project team conference call this Thursday at the
usual time:

Thursday Feb. 24, US Time Zones

9:30 AM PST
10:30 AM CST
11:30 AM EST

Dial-in: (734) 414-0267
Code: 629670

The main topic of discussion will be the recently distributed version
0.4 of the spec.  Please be sure you have reviewed it before the call
and are prepared to discuss it.

Mike Rawlins
ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/