Subject: Conference Call Agenda for 2/24

Our main order of business for tomorrow will be to review the latest
draft of the Requirements Spec.  Our team editor, Mark Crawford,
suggested that we focus on those areas of the document that require us
building agreement.  I agree with this suggestion, and think it will not
only help us make best use of our call time but also help us meet our
March 6 goal.   So, for tomorrow's call please be prepared to discuss
those sections that you feel need changing.  If possible, post a note to
the listserv first so we call can review them again.  If no one has a
problem with a section, we'll consider it approved.

Again, call details are as follows:

Thursday Feb. 24, US Time Zones

9:30 AM PST
10:30 AM CST
11:30 AM EST

Dial-in: (734) 414-0267
Code: 629670

Mike Rawlins
ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/