Subject: RE: ebXML Requirements Conference Call - Thursday March 2

All,  Is anyone else having trouble dialing in on this number
    Don Rudie

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rawlins [mailto:rawlins@metronet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 3:53 PM
To: List, ebXML Requirements

Here are the details for our call this week, continental US Time zones:

Time: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM PST
         10:30 AM - 12:00 PM MST
          11:30 AM - 1:00 PM  CST
          12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EST

Dial-in: (605) 250-9281
Participation: 365888

We'll be discussing the latest revision of the Requirements Spec (and I
hope the next to last, for awhile).  We should have a vote to approve it
as is (or with minor changes) to send to the full ebXML Work Group on
March 6.

I'll send out another note when I have it posted to our team web page.

Mike
ebxML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/