Subject: Re: 2.4.1 requirements document

Folks,

Sorry I didn't step in sooner, but could we please get back to reality here?
This document focuses on requirements, not on design and implementation.
Perhaps the statement in 2.4.1 is too specific and should be more general.

Does anyone object to changing it from:

"This registry should have two interfaces - one for applications (Application
Program Interface [API]) and one for humans (manual HyperText Transfer Protocol
[HTTP]).  "

to something like:

"This registry should support human interfaces (such as browsers) as well as
direct interfaces by applications."

Please frame further comments in this light.  If you want to continue to discuss
the technical details, please work them in the appropriate project teams and
take the requirements project team off of the distribution.

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/