Subject: Re: 2.4.1 requirements document

This may be a late response to the 2-API topic,
since I am in travel, but I agree with Peter K's comments. My assumption
here is "API" could mean a "messaging API" vrs a programatic-language API.
Further, assuming a single API, I do not believe ebXML should sanction any
UI
implementation that may be built on that single API.

-sorry if I annoyed any requirements people; I know there has been some
discussion on email/list discipline.

Thanks,
Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin