Subject: [Fwd: ebXML requirements]

Mark, did you get this?

If anyone has any objections to these changes/clarifications, please
speak up.  Otherwise I think they're OK for the next revision.

Mike
--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/

Mike,

Here is the wording:

in Section 4.2 Reliable Messaging and Error Handling, add:

4) When messages are routed to multiple parties, error message should
identify the faulty party or parties.

In Section 5.3 Miscellaneous, add:

4) A one-to-many transaction is where a Document is sent to multiple
parties. A one-to-many transaction should be able to specify whether abort,
suspend or continue the transaction when one or more parties respond with
error messages.