Subject: Re: Auto-reconciliation - the killer app - go for it!

Andrew,

Thanks very much for the comment and the background.   It seems that you feel we
have not captured an important requirement.  It will help us to make sure it is
captured if you would please submit wording to be added to a specific section or
paragraph.  For guidance, the first and second paragraphs of your note are
probably more detailed and implementation oriented than we want to be in the
requirements document.   Something more like your final statement "third party
assurance of
non-repudiation" is more at the level we need.  You might want to elaborate a
bit more than that, but I hope this gives you the idea.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/